This school year is going to look like no other...
While Chapperone is primarily designed for field trips, if this year has taught us anything, it's the need to be adaptable. So we've been thinking about ways in which we think Chapperone can be useful for outdoor learning, hybrid classrooms, home learning pods and everything in between.
Create a group for your class and now you can:
- Broadcast a message to everyone to let them know important and timely information, like your Zoom class starts in 30 mins or when homework is due.
- Share an overview of the course content including a timeline of the year.
- Allow students to message you directly without sharing phone numbers.
- Let students know where you're meeting for your outdoor class and what they should bring with them.
- Create a separate group for parents and keep them up-to-date with their students' progress.
Create one group for the students in your pod and one group for the parents in your pod and now you can:
- Broadcast a message to every student to remind them about homework or what they need to bring for next class, or that recess is over!
- Share an overview of the course content including a daily schedule with students and parents.
- Allow students and parents to message you directly without sharing phone numbers.
- Send daily health checks to all parents.
- Parents can coordinate logistics with each other.