Entrepreneurship Camp 2021
Program: 2-week Virtual Entrepreneurship Camp
Ages: 14 - 18
When: July 6 - July 16
Join us for a 2-week deep dive into the world of startups and entrepreneurship. Students will learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur by engaging in a variety of activities, including fun challenges and group projects - all while gaining an insight into our real-life startup. At the end of the 2 weeks, students will have learned how to create and pitch their own startup idea.
In this program, students will:
- LEARN what are the main factors in developing a successful startup
- ENGAGE with the Design Thinking process to seek innovative solutions to real-life problems
- EVALUATE real life startups to gain an insight into what it takes to take an idea and bring it to life
- THINK creatively and critically with a focus on developing adaptability
- ANALYZE their own learning and working styles through the lens of developing leadership skills
... and have a lot of fun too!
This is a virtual program whereby students will be expected to commit 4 hours of daily work. This is made up of 2 hours of direct instruction and 2 hours of self-paced challenges and projects.
Instruction will be provided by Ali and Greg, who between the two of them have 30+ years of teaching experience and delivering exciting, hands-on and experiential programs to high school students.
Price: $1,199 for two weeks
Tuition includes: 18 hours of direct instruction with two highly skilled and experienced educators plus 18 hours of self paced project development, optional pre-program activities and materials, suggested activities and materials for independent work post-program and official certificate upon completion of program.
Email to sign up now!